Acceptance Of Terms
By accessing browsing and using the site and it’s services(“services”), you(“you” or the “User” or the “Client”) accept, without limitation or qualificationm these terms and conditions. In case, you notice something as disagreeable, you are free to leave the site right then. Additionally, it is necessary for our consumers to complete their 18 years before taking our cutting-edge services. Wordprax holds the right to modify the existing terms and conditions at any time without notifying you beforehand.
How We Collect Your Data
- We may collect your personal data when you directly provide it to us (by emails, by submitting a request from our contact form from any pages on website).
- We may receive data from the third parties like: Google Analytics, Google Ads Remarketing Cookie, Facebook Connect, Any LiveChat plugin etc.
- We may directly ask you for third party website access to integrate into your project as per your requirement. For ex. Social account info, MailChimp, Payment Gateway provider info, Google Analytics etc.
- We do not intend to collect data from anyone under the age of 18. In any case that you think that your child may have shared his/her personal information with us, please, contact us at email@example.com.
What We Collect From You
To be able to provide our services , Sale our product, Share news and updates, Send offers & promotional emailwe may collect some personal information from you, like:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, billing or mailing address, business name, business website)
- IP address;
- Country and time zone;
- Information through Cookies and other tracking technologies.
You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may have to share (access) your personal data with:
- Our employees who working on your project and have limited access to your personal information;
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
How We Use Your Data
The information that is, submitted by you or collected by us will be use for :
- To provide our Services to you.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services or buy our product.
- Share news about upcoming Services, Offers, Promotional Mail (to your Email, phone), Newsletters etc.
- Quickly responding to the request against the queries for better customer experience.
- Accounting, billing and audit, payment card verification, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis.
- We may provide you with the opportunity to ‘Unsubscribe’
- the unsubscribe link can be found in every promotional or marketing newsletter email that you receive from us. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Offerings to you.
- You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the Offerings may cease to function properly if you do so.
Data Subject Rights
- You can access, rectify, erase, restrict or export your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your email.
The information provided by you is incomplete, incorrect or updated, then please send us an email to get it updated soon with us. Also, if you find any query regarding our privacy statement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Phone : +91 96622 72946
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org